EXPLORE & RELAX PACKAGE (4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS) – 190$ USD Per Person Sharing
(Only Available Here on our Official Website)
This is one of our more popular packages that we offer at the Hue Riverside Resort. After many years in this business we recognise that guests who arrive at our Hotel are often travel weary and need time to relax but at the same time want to ensure that they take in the key highlights of the beautiful area around the Perfume River. We also recognise that on some nights they will want to relax and dine with us and others they may want to explore the local cuisine.
- First Day: Our private car will pick you up at Phu Bai airport or Hue Train Station, take you direct to check-in, after unpacking you can relax and unwind with a romantic dinner at Pomelo Restaurant
- Second Day: After enjoying breakfast, you can gently start to experience Vietnam lifestyle and culture by participating in a Cooking class. You will visit the garden and collect vegetables to prepare the dishes. After the end of the cooking class, you will enjoy the lunch. In the evening, you also have time to explore the city of Hue City at your leisure.
- Third Day: You will visit Minh Mang tomb, Thien Mu pagoda and Citadel by boat. When you come back to the Resort, you can enjoy a relaxing-time with a foot massage and have dinner at the Pomelo restaurant.
- Fourth Day: Cycling around the Thuy Bieu village or relaxing at the swimming pool, trying kayaking to explore Huong perfume. Check out. We will take you to the airport or train station.
We are happy for you to check us out on TripAdvisor, but here are a few highlights.
- 3 nights in Superior River View Room for 2 persons
- Complementary 3 breakfast for 2 persons
- Complementary Cooking class and 1 lunch for 2 persons
- Complementary 2 Dinner at the Pomelo restaurant for 2 persons with Asian set menu
- Complementary Boat tour to visit Minh Mang tomb, Thien Mu pagoda and Citadel
- Complementary VietNamese Green Teapot
- Complementary Foot massage 30mins for 2 persons
- Complementary Pick up airport 2 ways
This place is surrounded by lovely green and flowers. Food here is great, they use organic vegetables and fruit that are grown in their gardens, which they would be happy to show you....
The manager is so friendly and she is willing to show you around the resort with natural beautiful landscapes such as: papaya, orange, mango..., banana and more about tropical fruits.
Our room was perfect with a view across the river, we are only sorry we didnt stay longer....