tomb is 11 km from our Resort , on Cam Ke mount, near Bang Lang fork on the
west bank of Huong River (Perfume River) so we recommend guest to visit by the
Boat from Resort’s Boat station take only 20 mins.
September 1840, the construction of the tomb began. In January, 1841 , white
the work was implemented Minh Mang king was sicked and passed away.
Thieu Tri, his successor on the throne ,
continue his task according to is father’s plan . Emperor Minh Mang’s corpse was buried in Buu Thanh on
August 20th 1841. The construction fully completed in 1843.
Mang’s tomb is a standard architectural complex consisting of 40 constructions
(palaces, temples, pavilions, ect ) designed on an symmetric axis running from
Dai Hong Gate to the foot of La Thanh (surrounding wall) behind the Emperor’s
constructions are distributed into three main parallel axis of Than Dao path is